www.tellcoles.com.au – Give your valuable feedback in the Coles Customer Satisfaction Survey
For any supermarket, it is always a challenging task to live up to the expectations of their customers because they have to maintain so many things. Maintain the line of products that ensures its variety. They have to be cost-competitive. The staff should be courteous and will help the customers in finding out the required items. The checkout process at the counter must not be a complex one. Various such other factors are also there which the supermarket must be mindful about to remain on the top. Coles have a wide variety in their line of products that they maintain in their more than 800 stores across Australia. It also keeps up with the customer service and satisfaction by taking the feedback from the customers with the help of a survey. The survey takes only a few minutes to complete.
About Coles Supermarket:
Coles is an Australian chain of supermarkets that dominate the market space with its large formats of stores. It was founded in the year 1914 by George Coles as Coles Variety Stores. It is headquartered in Hawthorn East, Victoria and operates in 807 locations including 1502 Coles and Coles Express petrol stations. Some of the Coles supermarkets have been branded as BI-LO supermarkets. The company recruits more than 100,000 employees with almost 4000 employees working in the head office alone.
The company also introduced Coles Online to expand into the delivery and pickup service. They were owned by Wesfarmers in 2007 but later spun off and became a subsidiary of Coles Group with other subsidiaries including Coles Online and Coles Express. The brands of the Coles include Coles Smart Buy, Coles Finest, Coles Green Choice, Coles Organic, Coles Simply Lens and much more. It also has a radio station named Coles Radio.
Coles Customer Satisfaction Survey Rewards:
The survey is meant for feedback purposes only, and no prize or rewards is on offer for completing this survey. But this shouldn’t make you reluctant because it gives you a perfect opportunity to share your experience with the company directly. So, if you have faced any difficulty or unpleasant experience during your recent visit to Coles supermarket, you can let them know it and your voice is taken seriously to improve on the fact.
Eligibility and Rules of the Coles Survey:
- Since this customer satisfaction survey doesn’t offer in survey rewards in return, participants don’t have to fulfil any eligibility criteria.
- There is no such age criteria or citizenship requirement.
- The only important thing here is that the company is asking for honest and genuine feedback from their customers. So, you should share your experience only if you have already visited their store.
- Since Coles supermarket doesn’t operate outside Australia, it is well understood that whoever is giving feedback, he or she is living in Australia.
How to participate in the Coles Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Make your setup ready and visit the official Coles Customer Satisfaction Survey page.
- On the landing page, you have to select the state where the store is located where you have visited recently and want to share your experience.
- On selection of the state, you need to select the exact area of the store from the drop-down menu on the next page.
- Then you have to choose your date of visit from the calendar and click on Next.
- Select the time of your visit from the options provided – morning/ afternoon/ evening
- Now, in the comment box, you can share your experience in your own words. It may be anything that you want to share with the company, but it is expected to be constructive feedback and non-abusive.
- Click on Next, and your feedback will be submitted successfully.
- The feedback will be worked upon to make your visit to the store much better in the future.
For Further Queries and Support:
Coles Private Ltd,
800 Toorak Road,
Hawthorn East, Victoria 3123
Phone Number: +61 3 9829 3111
Coles customer care: 1800 061 562
Also Read: Chili’s Grill and Bar Survey