participant.wageworks.com – How To Register Your Medicare Reimbursement Account Online
Medicare which is a National Health Insurance program, started since 1966 under the social security administration. Medicare is divided into 4 parts – Part A, Part B, Part C and Part D. Medicare Part A covers hospital, skilled nursing and hospice services; Part B covers outpatient services; Part C is an alternative that allows patients to choose health plans which provides same service coverage as part A and B; Part D is for mostly self-administered prescription drugs.
Medicare provides health insurance for old Americans with more than 65 years of age, young Americans with some disability and for people with end stage renal disease. For availing Medicare benefits, people are required to choose one package that cost them money out of their pocket and therefore it is always attractive for the people if they receive Medicare reimbursement. In this way while the consumers can still enjoy Medicare benefits, they will feel some relief into their pocket. Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare reimbursement account allows the consumers to submit their claim for obtaining relief up to $600 in a calendar year.
BlueCross Blue Shield Medicare reimbursement highlights:
- You need to register your Medicare reimbursement account online.
- Medicare reimbursement will be for the payable premium of Part B.
- The amount of Medicare reimbursement Part B premium will be limited to $600.
- The claim for any particular year can be filed till 31st December of the following Medicare benefit year.
- The claims will be reviewed within 2 business working days and upon approval of the claim the reimbursement will be deposited directly to the bank account of the claimant.
- No matter how you decided to submit the claim (paper claim or upload), you must provide the proof of your Medicare Part B premium payment.
- Social Security Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA) statement or Annuity Statement or A copy of a credit card statement or A copy of a bank statement is accepted as the proof of your payment.
How to register your Medicare basement account online?
- Visit the link www.participant.wageworks.com
- Click on – Register
- Identify yourself by providing your personal details (name, date of birth, zip code and ID code).
- Your ID code is a four digit code which is a combination of your day of birth (DD) and the last 2 digits of your SSN. For example, if you were born on the 8th day of the month and the last 2 digits of your SSN are 12, your ID code is 0812.
- Read and accept the user policy.
- Enter and verify your contact information.
- Enter and verify your bank details (the way you want to receive the reimbursement).
- Select your preferences and also create your username and password.
- Finally confirm your profile and you are your done with the registration of your Medicare reimbursement account online.
How to submit your BlueCross Blue Shield Medicare reimbursement claim?
- There are four ways you can submit your Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare reimbursement claim.
- Firstly – you can fill up your claim and fax the same to 877-353-9236
- Secondly – you can submit your paper claim via mail to P.O. Box 14053, Lexington, KY 40512.
- Thirdly – you can upload your claim through WageWorks EZ® Receipts mobile app, available at the App Store® and Google Play™
- Fourthly – in case of non-availability of WageWorks EZ® Receipts mobile app of, you can upload through the WageWorks website.
- If you plan to submit a paper claim (either through fax or by mail), you need to download the claim form available on the website.
- Your claim must include the information – your name, date of payment, detailed description, provider name (Medicare in this case) and proof of payment.
BlueCross Blue Shield customer service:
- By call – 888 630 2583
- By mail – 225 North Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60601