www.mymercy.net – Mercycare Health Insurance Account Login Process
Before getting enrolled into any health insurance plan you must have asked yourself one simple question – why should I have health insurance? The answer is quite simple and very convincing- it is because no one plans to fall sick but most people need medical care at some point in life and that is when medical Health Insurance like Mercy care health plan’s individual plans comes very handy because it covers many of your expected and unexpected Health Care costs and protect you from very high expenses. So, whether you are looking to buy an individual health insurance plan or searching for small business Health Insurance plans to get your business insured, mercy care Health Insurance is an obvious choice simply because they offer you affordable Health Insurance plans.
Services offered by Mercy health:
- Behavioral health
- Comprehensive Cancer care
- Eye Care
- Crusader community health
- Hospice and Palliative care
- Home health
- Heart and vascular care
- Occupational health and Wellness services
- Dermatology, skin care and plastic surgery
- Paediatric specialties
- Orthopedic and sports medicine care
- Trauma care
- Women’s Health Services
Some must read points about Mercy care Health Insurance:
- Mercy care health or simply Mercy health is a Roman Catholic health care system that operates in Ohio and Kentucky.
- To become eligible for enrollment in mercy care Health Insurance you must reside in rock or Walworth County.
- Applications for enrollment, payment and quote provided must be received by the 15th of each month for the upcoming month.
- Individuals purchasing insurance off-Marketplace are not eligible for tax credits or any cost-share reductions.
- Mercycare accepts credit and debit card payments for individual members online.
Essential health benefits provided in all Mercy care plans:
- Ambulatory patient services (outpatient care you get without being admitted to a hospital)
- Emergency services
- Maternity and newborn care (i.e. care before and after your baby is born)
- Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment (includes counseling and psychotherapy)
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative services and devices to help people with injuries, disabilities or chronic conditions gain or recover their mental and physical skills.
- Laboratory services for conducting prescribed test.
- Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Pediatric services
Mercy Health Care login guide:
- Make your setup ready and get connected to a steady internet connection.
- Open your browser and visit the official web page of Mercy Healthcare.
- If you are a first time user, scroll down the page and click on the link – register now
- You can register in four different ways – by using your MyMercy access code, by using your MyMercy billing account information, by providing your insurance ID or by providing your patient information.
- Your MyMercy access code is a 15 digit code provided by your Mercy physician’s office. If you have recently visited your in-network doctor’s chamber then you must have got a 15 digit code or else you should contact your doctor immediately to get one.
- If you have recently visited any of the MyMercy clinic or have been hospitalized in any Mercy Hospital, your bill will contain one billing account number. Look for that.
- Your insurance ID number can be found on the wallet card that you have received from your health insurance provider.
- Provide your date of birth and last 4 digit of your social security number into the space given.
- Check the box to confirm that you are not a robot and then click on continue button to follow further online instructions to complete your registration.
- After you are done with the registration process, return to the secure login page again.
- Key in your user id and password
- Click on – Sign In
- Enjoy the benefits and convenience of MyMercy online account.
MyMercy login user id and password recovery:
- Go to the secure login page of Mercy Healthcare
- Click on the link – Need Help Signing In?
- You will get two options – Forgot User ID / Forgot Password (choose the right one suitable to your requirement)
- In either of the two whichever link you click, a popup window will appear on your screen.
- Forgot user ID – provide your first name, last name, registered email address and click on submit.
- Forgot password – provide your user ID, date of birth; check the box to make sure that you are not a robot; submit the same
Mercy Healthcare customer service:
- You can get online help by filling out online help request form available on the user ID/ password recovery page.
- Call 888-98-MERCY (888-986-3729) for non‑medical questions.