- An activation code must be entered to begin
- Frequently Asked Questions can be reviewed
- NBC corporate contact information is available
NBC – National Broadcasting Company is the oldest major broadcast network in the United States of America. It was founded in 1926. The parent company is NBCUniversal which is owned by Comcast. People always have problem in grasping new technologies and for that reason they don’t find new technology the easiest thing to understand. With that being said, many would likely place the online streaming of video content under “tough concept to grasp” category. Perhaps that is why many device/account activation pages include a separate section on pages for Frequently Asked Questions to list out all possible questions that an user may have to clear his doubt and to help users get through such a process. An example of one of these FAQs can be found at the NBC Activate page. Those who are struggling to get a device primed for streaming can very likely find the answers to many of the questions they may have by clicking the See our FAQ link to bring up the available FAQ. Once you click on the link you will be redirected to a new page where the answers to over 30 questions can be reviewed. After you get your desired answer or answers the back button on the browser can be clicked to return to the NBC Activate page to proceed with the device activation process.
Hilarious Hit Comedy from NBC
- Superstore – A workplace situation comedy (aka sitcom) focusing on a superstore
- A.P. Bio – The comedic journey of a former professor trying to get back on his feet
- Shrink – A recent graduate decides to offer psychotherapy out of his parents’ garage
- Will & Grace – The dynamic duo is back and funnier than ever (if that’s even possible)
- Better Late Than Never – A reality show featuring stars like the great George Foreman
The device activation process can be initiated by entering the activation code into the blank field posted in the middle of the NBC Activate page. After you key in the activation code please click on the Continue button to proceed. Users who still have questions after going over the FAQs may want to try escalating their inquiries through the online contact form found under the Contact Us link. Those with corporate-related inquiries for NBC can try reaching out to the network’s offices in the Big Apple.
NBC Universal Corporate Contact Information
- 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY – 10112 (hence the nickname 30-Rock)
- Phone Number – 212-664-4444