www.paramountnetwork.com – Activate Your Device On Paramount Network
- Activate code is needed to begin the process
- Frequently Asked Questions list is provided
- Paramount Network contact info is available
Off late the Paramount network has re-launched itself in an all new way and it has paired up with your TV service provider so that you can now watch your favourite programme on demand by using your device. You need to follow the steps below –
- Download the app from your device’s app store
- Inside the app select your TV service provider to obtain device activation code
- Now visit the webpage www.paramountnetwork.com and key in your activation code there.
- Sign in with your TV service provider by using your user name and password.
- Your device is now ready for watching your favourite programme on demand.
This service is not going to cost you any extra bucks. This is absolutely free of cost. This is actually an added service to your existing regular TV channel subscription. If you are not having an online account with your TV service provider then please create one. If your TV service provider is not listed there don’t be upset; the Paramount Network team is gradually including all TV service providers. Just in case if you find that your activation code is not working, don’t panic; you can always regenerate a new activation code on the activation code page. The only thing sounds disheartened is that all the shows you can watch on your device, are presently limited within the United States.
Shows to be Aired on the New Paramount Network
- Ink Masters – Who will win $100,000 and more importantly the titled of Ink Master?
- Yellowstone – A western series starring none other than iconic actor Kevin Costner
- Friends – Reruns of the sitcom will be available for the viewers’ comedic pleasure
- Nobodies – 3 entertainers struggle to find their big break – new episodes coming!
- Lip Sync Battle – A feisty musical competition hosted by the legendary LL Cool J
Users with questions about the device activation process or those who requires more clarity can likely find all their answers on the www.paramountnetwork.com/activate/faqs page. Users who don’t find what they were looking for in the FAQs may want to consider sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Those with corporate-related questions about the Paramount Network can try reaching out to its parent company Viacom.
Viacom Phone Number