www.Safeway.com - take part in Safeway customer survey and stand a chance to win
In the ever changing consumer market, the concept of daily necessary goods shopping is transforming at a very fast pace. The small station grocery shops are now changing into big departmental stores. The common consumers are attracted by some key rules; one of them being the easiness of shopping and of course the other is market competitiveness of the prices of goods being sold. To remain in the market competitive race, departmental stores or supply chains often required to conduct some market survey (consumer survey) to understand where they belong. Such a consumer survey is being conducted by Safeway grocery USA. The Safeway Customer Survey is intended to get feedback - on the competitive price of their products, on the easiness of shopping at any Safeway Store, on the friendliness Safeway store staffs, on the varieties of items available in any Safeway store, on the attractiveness of Safeway stores for converting any first time guest into a repeat customer etc.
The Safeway grocery customer survey requirements:
- You need to have a recent receipt or invitation from Safeway where you will get your survey participation code.
- Proficiency in English or Spanish is required for you to complete the survey.
- You must be of 18 years of age or more for your feedback to be accepted through this customer satisfaction survey.
- The Safeway customer survey is meant for US legal citizens only.
- Being a very small survey it will require your 5 to 10 minutes to complete it and upon completion it will ask you to provide your personal information.
- While answering to the survey questions, you should be mindful about the fact that your casual and misleading feedback may misguide the company which will not serve the purpose of this survey.
The Safeway customer survey limitations:
- Employees, officers, staffs, executive, directors of Safeway grocery and their immediate family members are restricted to participate in this customer satisfaction survey.
- The survey entry is limited to only one entry for each survey code.
- You are not allowed to take this customer satisfaction survey on somebody else's behalf.
- You cannot provide your validation code to any other person.
- Person outside United States are not allowed to take this customer satisfaction survey.
The Safeway customer survey participation guide:
- Grab your Safeway purchase receipt or invitation for locating the survey code.
- Make your setup ready (computer, laptop, tablet, Internet connection etc.).
- Visit the official page www.Safeway.com
- Scroll down the page and at the bottom you will find a link - Take Online Survey
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to another page.
- Sample receipt is uploaded for your better understanding of where to locate your survey code.
- Provide your 16 digit survey code and your valid email address into the space given.
- Click on - Next (to enter the survey questions page)
- Read the questions very carefully one at a time and rate their products, varieties, services, staff behavior, store attractiveness etc. In addition if you have any suggestion or complain you may also express it in your own language into the space provided.
- Upon completion of the survey you will be given an opportunity to enter into a lucky draw where you can win $100 gift coupon and the system will ask your personal information so that the company can contact you if you become an winner.
About Safeway USA:
Safeway is an American Supermarket chain founded by Marion Burton Skaggs. The company is headquartered in California, US and deals in retail or grocery market. The company has a huge variety in bakery (Safeway Bakery), dairy (Safeway cakes), frozen foods, grocery (Safeway grocery), pharmacy (Safeway pharmacy), meats, liquor, and flowers.
Safeway customer service:
- Retail Store/Corporate - 877-723-3929
- Accessibility Support - 877-635-4833
- Customer Support Center
M.S. 10501 P.O. Box 29093
Phoenix, AZ 85038
Safeway customer satisfaction survey is being conducted by Safeway USA for their understanding as to where they stand in respect of the market scenario and in comparison with their competitor.